Last updated: 17th November 2019
- To conduct Research and Development (R & D) in Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Natural Products Chemistry and develop new methodology
- To verify /reject performance claims of Arsenic Removal Technologies (ART).
- To participate in Proficiency Test (PT) for particular parameters and organize inter laboratory comparison (round-robin) services with an aim of obtaining accreditation as a PT provider.
- To conduct Instrument training programme to developed skilled personnel to use the state of Art Equipments.
- To implement and maintain a quality system that is documented and incorporates adequate review, audit and internal quality control
- Adequately train, supervise and demonstrate continuing proficiency of the persons within the laboratory to carry out assigned activities
- Select and validate appropriate test methods and related work instructions and incorporate adequate quality control of the methods
- To produce traceable results supported by a system of measurement traceable to the SI through an NMI with uncertainties appropriate to requirement